Amy Robbins LPC, RPT-S has been providing clinical supervision and consultation since 2003.
I am a Certified Professional Counseling Supervisor (CPCS), licensed through LPCA of Georgia, and a Registered Play Therapy Supervisor (RPT-S).
I strive to create a nurturing atmosphere where your clinical skills are encouraged, respected, nurtured, and challenged. You will leave each session with a plan for your client case(s) and you will feel valued as a person and a therapist.
I offer a monthly clinical supervision group for counselors working on their LPC and/or RPT. This group is 3 hours long. It is typically held the last Tuesday of every month and the cost is $50 per person per hour. You may stay one hour, two hours or three hours.
If you prefer individual and/or dyadic supervision. The hourly cost is $150 and can be utilized for yourself or shared with another therapist.
Finally, I see many therapists for their own therapy in a private and confidential manner. Feel free to reach out to me regarding your own therapy.
Please find information below for upcoming workshops as well as a list-serve to receive emails from me a few times a year.
Upcoming workshops in 2019
Helping Families Heal- Trauma Informed Therapy Approaches for the Play Therapist, Adolescent Therapist and/or Family Therapist
September 27, 2019
Homewood Suites by Hilton-Atlanta Perimeter
915 Crestline Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30328
8:30am-4:00pm (12pm-1pm lunch on your own)
6 CEUS -LPCA approval #
Social Work approval #
APT Approved Provider 17-516
($100 rate for associate licensed therapists)
Lisa Reid, LCSW
Amy S. Robbins LPC, RPT-S
- Elevate your knowledge of trauma with a greater understanding of Big T, Little T and the impact on the brain
- Understand the importance of stabilization of trauma in the beginning of therapy within play therapy or adolescent therapy
- Learn 3 tools to stabilize a child in play therapy with trauma
- Learn 3 tools to stabilize a teenager with trauma
- Learn 3 tools to stabilize a family with trauma
- Identify ways to help parents parent after a trauma
- Target predictors of compassion fatigue and ways to cope with it